Adamar Dış Ticaret Ve Denizcilik Hizmetleri Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NO. 6698
The Purpose and Scope of the Clarification Text
As Adamar Dıs Ticaret Ve Denizcilik Hizmetleri Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş., we take measures to protect your personal data within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as KVKK or Law). We process your Personal Data within the scope of KVKK and related legal legislation and in our capacity as "data controller" for the reasons and methods described below.
Adamar Dış Ticaret Ve Denizcilik Hizmetleri Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. clarification text on the Processing of Personal Data, in accordance with the article titled "Disclosure Obligation of the Data Controller" in Article 10 of the KVKK; has been prepared for the purpose of informing you in the most transparent way about the identity of the data controller, the method and legal reason for collecting your personal data, the purpose for which this data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose it can be transferred, the duration of data processing and what your rights are listed in Article 11 of the KVKK.
Title: Adamar Dış Ticaret Ve Denizcilik Hizmetleri Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş.
Address: "Coraklar Mah. 5003 Sokak No:26 Aliaga Organize Sanayi Bölgesi (ALOSBI) Aliağa İzmir Turkiye" (Referred to as "Company" within the scope of this Clarification Text.)
Method of Collection of Your Personal Data and Legal Reason
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through automatic or non-automated methods, through the company's affiliated units, website, social media channels, call center, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data can be processed by creating and updating as long as your relationship with the company continues and can be kept under both digital and physical environment.
It can be processed and transferred in line with the purposes set out in the title of "Your Processed Personal Data and the Purposes of Processing" and within the scope of the provision of the explicit consent requirement within the scope of Article 5, paragraph 1 of the Law No. 6698 or within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the paragraphs "a, c, ç, e and f" in accordance with the 2nd paragraph of Article 5.
Your Processed Personal Data and Purposes of Processing
Your Personal Data is processed securely in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with legal obligations or in order to provide a more appropriate service in the business and transactions of the company. In this context, the following data are collected as personal data:
Identity: It is the data group that contains information about the identity of the person. Name, Surname,
Physical Space Security: This data category refers to the data types such as entry and exit record information of employees and visitors, camera records. Video recording, Cameras,
Health Information: It is the data group that contains the health information of the person.
Hes Code, Health Information, Temperature Measurement
Your personal data collected;
• To be able to carry out the necessary works by our relevant business units in order for real and / or legal third persons, institutions and organizations (employees, visitors, suppliers, business partners, etc.) that have a relationship with the company to benefit from the products and services of our company and / or the centers and units affiliated to our company,
• The life and property security and legal security of real and / or legal third party institutions and organizations located in the headquarters and units of the company or where the company's business is carried out or affiliated to the company, ensuring their commercial safety,
• Labor Law No. 4857, Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331, Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. and to fulfill the legal and regulatory requirements that may arise from all relevant laws and secondary regulations and to take the necessary measures in this context,
• Carrying out the supervision and / or regulation duties to be carried out by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations that are public institutions,
• Fulfillment of information and document requests requested by judicial organs, consumer arbitration committees and/or administrative authorities,
• To carry out listing, reporting, verification analysis studies regarding the use of the products and services offered in our company and all centers and units affiliated to the company, to produce statistical and scientific information in this regard, to improve our products and services accordingly, to increase the satisfaction with our products and services and to make customizations for the user in this context,
• To be able to conduct market research, promotion and necessary information about our products and services, to be able to evaluate complaints and suggestions and to contact you directly through the communication channels shared with the company,
• Planning and management of the financing of all services provided, making invoicing,
• Within the scope of data security, for the purpose of taking all necessary technical and administrative measures for the systems and applications, the personal data will be processed within the conditions and purposes of personal data processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
To Whom and For What Purpose Your Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
By ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the KVKK and the relevant legislation, we will process your Personal Data/Personal Data only in cases where it is necessary for the purposes stated above; According to Article 8 of the KVK Law, in the presence of one of the conditions in the second paragraph of Article 5 of the KVKK and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 9, it may be transferred by providing the explicit consent requirement.
Data Processing Period and Retention Period
Your personal data, limited to the purposes specified in this Clarification Text; Our company and its headquarters and units affiliated to our company will be processed in compliance with the data processing and time-out periods in all relevant laws and other legal legislation. In case of changes in the laws regarding the data processing periods, the new periods determined shall be taken as the basis.
Your personal data is processed as a requirement of the principle of limitation of purpose in accordance with the fulfillment of the purposes described in this Clarification Text and in any case limited to the period requiring processing in accordance with the legal periods, company practices and commercial life practices, and after the expiry of the periods, they are deleted, destroyed or anonymized. If you want to get detailed information about the storage periods of your personal data, you can contact us via the addresses in the rights of the person concerned.
The rights of the data subject will be able to exercise the rights enumerated as the data subject by submitting your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law regulating the rights of the data subject in writing to the address of "Çoraklar Mah. 5003 Sokak No:26 Aliağa Organize Sanayi Bölgesi (ALOSBİ) Aliağa İzmir Türkiye" Turkey in accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" or electronically to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.